You have to see it to believe it!
The March 3rd Tornado that swept its way through a Georgia neighbourhood carved a distinguishing path through a wooded area – leaving hundreds of downed trees.
In the middle of the down trees stands a two-story home that made it through the Tornado seemingly untouched. It’s something you have to see!
Ellerslie, GA resident Matt Gillespie captured drone footage of the devastation left behind by the Tornado1 – see in video below.
1: This Tornado took the lives of twenty three people – including four people – and caused significant damage in Lee County Alabama before it tore into GA. When the Tornado was in AL it was casuing EF-4 damage – seventy-mile path.
When the Tornado reached Ellerslie and Waverly Hall, GA it was causing EF-2 damage. So it’s safe to suggest that it weakened slightly.
Gillespie said in a Facebook post that his parents’ home also suffered damage by the Tornado. However, no injuries were reported.
- New video of Sunday’s Peach County, GA Tornado
- Incredible drone footage of Lee County, AL Tornado
- Lee County, AL Tornado captured on bar surveillance camera
- Preliminary EF-4 Tornado damage has been found according to NWS
- AL Tornado survivor Earnestine Reese: “you tell god thank you!”
- New up close video of Smiths Station, AL Tornado
- Selfless chaser goes above and beyond in AL Tornado Outbreak
- NWS suggests First Lee County Tornado ‘at least an EF-3’
- BREAKING: New video of the damaging Talbotton, GA Tornado
- Yesterday’s Fort Valley, GA Tornado captured on camera
- Heartbreaking photos and videos of Tornado damage in AL, GA
- Powerful Tornado captured on camera near Byron, GA
- Significant Tornado captured on camera in Fitzgerald, GA
- Tornado emergency has been issued as powerful Tornado hits AL