The National Weather Service (NWS) says a preliminary survey results indicate that an EF-3 Tornado struck Jefferson City, Missouri (MO) last night.
According to the survey team, the Tornado caused a significant amount of damage in a section of Four Seasons Drive and Flora Drive in the city.
The NWS office (branch) in St. Louis, MO tweeted the following :
However, an updated preliminary damage survey was then published via the St. Louis NWS office’s official Twitter account :
As surveys are ongoing, we will continue to monitor the progress of said damage surveys. We will publish the full survey report once completed.
- Video shows the outline of the Jefferson City, Missouri Tornado…
- Killer Tornadoes tear through Missouri, killing three people
- Violent night-time Tornado captured on camera in Jefferson City, Missouri
- Large night-time Tornado captured on camera in Golden City, Missouri
- Significant Tornado captured on camera in Carl Junction, Missouri