WE’RE SO HYPED ABOUT THIS! The Tornadoes in this game look incredible.
Developed by Little Cloud Games, Storm Chasers is an early-access1, action-simulation game where the goal is to capture the best shots of Tornadoes without dying…
…An in-depth overview, produced by the developers, about the game can be read below.
Be one of those intrepid storm chasers that tracks deadly tornadoes in this online multiplayer video game. Your goal is to shoot the best twisters pictures without dying because of powerful winds and flying debris. Feel the challenge of correctly forecasting and intercepting storms with the optimal vantage points before other players. Get into your car, travel through a big detailed map, activate pods and get as near as possible to snap the best photos. The features of the game can be found below:
– Single player missions to learn the game basis.
– Online 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2 or 4 vs 4 modes to play against other storm chasers.
– Multiple game mechanics: Photography, Outbreak, Tornado Control… etc.
– Realistic tornadoes physics with strong winds and props destruction.
– Big detailed map inspired by Tornado Alley landscapes.
– Changing weather conditions and time of day.
– Complexe photographic evaluation algorythm: distance, focus, visible debris… etc.
– Multiple cars equipped with weather radars to spot storm activity.
– Tornado PODS with a flat base to measure wind velocity and direction at ground level.
Other elements of the game include:
- Image gallery to manage all of your photos and share on Steam.
- Editable online FM radio station to listen inside your car.
- You may see a flying cow, just saying!
You can find all the system requirements here. Watch a brief Storm Chasers gameplay video below.
1: As you can see in the opening paragraph, this is an early access game. Essentially meaning, it’s on the market, however the developers are still working on it. HOWEVER…
…Having played it for a little bit already, we can firmly say it’s a lot of fun. We cannot wait to see the final product.